Refund & Privacy policy

Terms & Conditions:

1. Payment Schedule: A contract form will be generated upon receipt of a token amount equal to a minimum of 25% of the total invoice value. Upon signing the agreement, the remaining 75% of the payment must be made. Complete payment as per the agreed terms must be received within 15 working days from the date of contract form signing.

2. Sales Target: The minimum sales target is set at 20,000 boxes per month.

3. Service Commitment:We, at Oxineer are committed to delivering products and services in accordance with your expectations and industry standards.

4. Contact Information:For any queries or further clarification, please feel free to contact us via email at

5. Legal Compliance:By engaging in business with Oxineer, you agree to abide by all relevant laws and regulations governing the sale and purchase of goods and services.

6. Amendments: Any amendments or modifications to the terms and conditions of this agreement must be made in writing and signed by both parties.

7. Termination: Either party reserves the right to terminate the agreement in the event of a breach of contract, subject to the terms outlined herein.

8. Confidentiality: Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary or sensitive information exchanged during the course of business.

9. Entire Agreement: This document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral. By proceeding with the transaction, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined herein.

Refund Policy for Oxineer Drinking Water:

Returns: We accept returns of Oxineer drinking water within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused, unopened, and in its original packaging.

Refunds: Once we receive your returned item, we'll promptly inspect it and confirm receipt. Following inspection, we'll promptly notify you of your refund status. If your return is approved, we'll initiate a refund to your original payment method. Please allow up to 3 months for refunds on canceled orders submitted through our cancellation form.

Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at

Shipping: Stock delivery within 7 to 15 days. You are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If a refund is issued, the return shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount.

Contact: If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact our customer service team at